In the summer, we all think of vacation, a break, a day off. I wonder, though: How often can you take a day off? Please vote in our poll, below, and share any additional thoughts in our comments section.
- We’re taking submissions for our Caregiving Art Show and our Help book! Be sure to share your art and your story with the world.
- Our 2011 Family Caregiver Survey report offers a snapshot into the day and life of a family caregiver. Purchase the report for just $9.95 here. (Did you complete the survey? You get the report for free; email Denise to request.)
- Sign up for one of our three-week caregiving classes, including Three-Word Journaling. The classes take place conveniently over the phone and help you feel better exactly where you are. Register here.
- In our annual family caregiver survey, we asked, “What’s the worst question you get asked?” And, wow, you told us the doozy of a question you get asked about your caregiving situation. In our next free, 45-minute webinar, we’ll share the worst questions you get asked (including “Why don’t you put your caree in a nursing home?”) and help you find your powerful answer. Join our webinar on Wednesday, July 27, at 11 a.m. CT (Noon ET, 9 a.m. PT) by visiting this page.
- Poll: Do You Get Help So You Can Take a Break? (caregiving.com)
- Poll: What Would You Like the MD to Ask YOU? (caregiving.com)
- 10 Minutes, Three Times a Day (caregiving.com)
- Managing Life When Every Day Can Be Different (caregiving.com)
- Healing Your Pain (caregiving.com)
- School of You: Summer School, Session III (caregiving.com)