In August, our action word is Connect. Isn’t this a great word! Connecting can be about forming relationships. It also can be about connecting the meaning. This month, we can commit to do a bit of both.
For me, I’m going to connect:
1. How thoughts about my challenges make my challenges harder.
2. With other small business owners so I have access to help and resources.
3. My day’s choices with how the day is going.
I look forward to hearing how you’ll connect in August; please share in our comments section, below.
Would you like to be a part of our Happiness Project? We’d love to have you! For details and to sign up, go here.
- School of You: Summer School, Session III (caregiving.com)
- Voice Your Suggestions on How to Fight Alzheimer’s (caregiving.com)
- Your Money Footprint (caregiving.com)
- 15 Wishes (caregiving.com)