Bette’s in the News!

Bette, her mom and me.

Bette has diligently contacted the media in her area to share her story and talk about Caregiving.com (isn’t that awesome?). Her efforts have paid off; the fall issue of Susquehanna Life magazine features Bette’s story.

The article is only available in print, but Bette scanned the two-page story for us. You can read page one here and page two here.

Congrats, Bette!! A job well done!

Enhanced by Zemanta
Profile photo of Denise

About Denise Brown

9 thoughts on “Bette’s in the News!

Woohoo! That is very exciting news! Good job, Bette. I don’t know how you have time to do that and take care of your family and mom. You continue to amaze me!

2. Profile photo of JaneJane

Congratulations Bette!!!! I only see one page of print and it starts in the middle of a sentence. Is this the way it is suppose to be?

Jane ~ mom to Nicole, 16yo, VSD, PAH, Eisenmenger’s, EDS/BHJS

3. Bette

Thank you! Honestly, being able to share Caregiving.com and its many resources is what helps me keep moving forward.

As I’ve been sharing, it’s interesting how many connect with the situations that each of us are in.

4. kristin

Good work, Bette! Nice little shot in the arm for both you and Denise. It’s nice that you have gotten some recognition for the wonderful work you do with your mom (and family).

5. Profile photo of KathyKathy

Bette!!

This is awesome!!
    I’m so amazed at how much you do and then how much you give!!
    I now Denise is so proud as well she should be! She has nurtured this site to make it the powerhouse that it is!
    Great Job Ladies!!!

6. Jo

OK, if Bette autographs in the comment block can we then print it off and keep it as a momento?

Bette “published author” Scott, yeah I knew her when she was only a blogger on Caregiving.com

7. Profile photo of JenniferJennifer

Bette, this is terrific!!
    You’re generally so modest about what you do and how you do it, it’s wonderful for you to have gotten the recognition you deserve. Further, your story highlights the important work Denise has done to give us all a “place” and it lets others know where they can find a community that will understand no matter what!
    Yay, Bette!