Last night, we aired our live call-in talk show on Your Caregiving Journey. We tackled this question: What change in the health care system would help you the most?
Bette and I shared our thoughts, including a need for better communication between doctors, a need for doctors to be resources to help and support for family caregivers, and a need for customer service in the health care industry. You can listen to our show via the player below.
So, we’d love to know: What change in the health care system would help you the most? Share your thoughts in the comments section, below. And, we’ll two who share will win a Caregiving.com mug filled with a chocolate turkey.
Updates: Our next call-in show airs on November 29 at 7:30 p.m. ET. Call in to share your answer to this question: What’s your best tip for managing holiday stress?
- A Theme for You (caregiving.com)
- Poll: Does Your Doctor Know You Are a Family Caregiver? (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What’s Your Simple Caregiving Tip? (caregiving.com)
- Family Caregivers Count (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: In Six Words, What’s Your Responsibility? (caregiving.com)
- Helping Family Caregivers Legally Expand the Definition of Family (caregiving.com)