Your Tips: Your House of Worship and Your Caree
This morning, Claire Day, Vice President of Constituent Services for the Alzheimer’s Association Delaware Valley Chapter, joined me for our monthly discussion about dementia care. We spoke about how to keep your caree’s spirituality alive—in your house worship and at home. You can listen to our show via the player below.
Claire and I shared thoughts about the importance of involving your caree in worship services (assuming your caree worships) for as long as possible. I’d love to know: What tips work for you and caree at worship services? How do you make the time in your house of worship successful for you and your caree? Although our conversation focused on carees with dementia, please share tips that can work for any family caregiver and caree, regardless of the diagnosis.
Please share your ideas and solutions in our comments section, below.
- Tips for Dementia Care (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: What’s the Smartest Thing You’ve Done? (caregiving.com)
- Answers to Your Questions about Dementia Care (caregiving.com)
- Alzheimer’s and Hospice (caregiving.com)
- Talking with G-J (caregiving.com)
- I’m Enough, So I’ve Had Enough (of the Doritos) (caregiving.com)
- Your Caree Declines, Your Health Care Costs Increase (caregiving.com)