In December, our action word for our Caregiving Happiness Project is Create.
With holidays and a New Year ahead of us, let’s create new traditions and rituals. I’m going to create:
1. A way to celebrate every day;
2. A ritual that reminds me of my priorities and values.
Please share your action plan for December in our comments section, below.
(Would you like to join our Happiness Project, now in its second year? We’d love to have you! Just go here to join.)
- Happiness Project: November (caregiving.com)
- Happiness Project: October (caregiving.com)
- Happiness Project: September (caregiving.com)
- Holiday Progressive Blog Party Starts December 4! (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: How Do You Start Your Day? (caregiving.com)
- Happiness Project: August (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: What Memory Will You Create? (caregiving.com)