Last night, we aired our live call-in show on Your Caregiving Journey. Bette updated us on her holiday plans. And both Kathy and Trish called to share; Kathy shared her holiday tip and Trish shared the story of her holiday meltdown. You can listen to our show via the player below.
Our call-in shows are fun because you make them that. It’s fun that you call in and it’s great that you join the conversation in the chat room (thanks G-J and Jane!!). So, be sure to mark your calendar for our next call-in show: December 27 at 7:30 p.m. ET (6:30 p.m. CT, 4:30 p.m. PT). We’ll take your calls with your answers to this question: What was your funniest holiday moment? Our first caller wins!
Talk to you then!
Resources: Our Holiday Survival Guide offers suggestions and tips to help you manage your holiday stress. Visit the guide here.
- A Holly Day on Table Talk (caregiving.com)
- The Chocolate’s Okay, But I Melted (caregiving.com)
- The Nine Miracle Steps (caregiving.com)
- Why Forever Is Okay (caregiving.com)
- Show Recap: Your Holiday Worries and Tips (caregiving.com)
- What Do You Know About Caregiving That the World Doesn’t? (caregiving.com)