When’s Your Next Break?
This morning, on Table Talk on Your Caregiving Journey, Kristin joined me to give us an update. As you remember, Kristin talked two weeks ago on Table Talk about being a burnt-out caregiver. You can listen to today’s show via the player, below.
Between our two conversations, Kristin took a five-day break, provided through Mary’s Hospice benefits. And, the break did its trick for Kristin. She feels better and sounds it, too. She plans to take a five-day break every three months.
I’d love to know: When will you take your next break? And, how will you spend it? Please share in our comments section, below.
- Encouraging Kristin (caregiving.com)
- To Kristin’s We Went (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: How Do Keep Your Caree Occupied? (caregiving.com)
- What Would You Have Resolved Before Caregiving Began? (caregiving.com)
- Who Can Help the Family Caregiver? The Former Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Webinar Follow-Up: When and How Will You Give Yourself a Chance? (caregiving.com)
- Alzheimer’s and Hospice (caregiving.com)