This morning, on Table Talk on Your Caregiving Journey, Kristin joined me to give us an update. As you remember, Kristin talked two weeks ago on Table Talk about being a burnt-out caregiver. You can listen to today’s show via the player, below.
Between our two conversations, Kristin took a five-day break, provided through Mary’s Hospice benefits. And, the break did its trick for Kristin. She feels better and sounds it, too. She plans to take a five-day break every three months.
I’d love to know: When will you take your next break? And, how will you spend it? Please share in our comments section, below.
- Encouraging Kristin (caregiving.com)
- To Kristin’s We Went (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: How Do Keep Your Caree Occupied? (caregiving.com)
- What Would You Have Resolved Before Caregiving Began? (caregiving.com)
- Who Can Help the Family Caregiver? The Former Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Webinar Follow-Up: When and How Will You Give Yourself a Chance? (caregiving.com)
- Alzheimer’s and Hospice (caregiving.com)