The Faces of Caregiving
Every day, about 65 million Americans help a parent, partner, spouse, sibling, child, friend or grandparent suffering from a chronic illness or disability. They may help in their home or in a family member’s home or in a nursing home. Our Faces of Caregiving introduces you the family caregivers all around you. Family caregivers are your neighbors, co-workers, friends. They stand in front of you in the grocery store and sit next to you in the pew. And, with their hands, they do God’s work.
The Faces of Caregiving say it all.
I’ve begun to pin up photos of family caregivers here. I’d love to include yours. Just send me (email@example.com) a link to a photo. No link? You can email me the photo and I’ll take it from there. You can send me a photo of just you or of you and your caree. Please also include description about yourself and your caregiving situation, which I’ll also include.
Be sure to stop by The Faces of Caregiving regularly to see who we add.
- Who Can Help the Family Caregiver? The Former Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- $153,000,000 for 600,000? (caregiving.com)
- The Working Family Caregiver, a Free E-Book (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: Your Help Book (caregiving.com)
- Conversations After the Diagnosis (caregiving.com)
- Where Do You Shop for Caregiving Supplies? (caregiving.com)