In March, our action word is Read.
We’ve got a longer month in March; why not spend it reading? And, you’ve been removing and organizing in January and February, so you’ve earned time to curl up with a good book. A great book is the cheapest trip you can take. For me, I’m going to read:
1. A book a week (my fingers are crossed for this one).
Please share your action plan for March in our comments section, below.
(Would you like to join our Happiness Project, now in its second year? We’d love to have you! Just go here to join.)
- Happiness Project: February (caregiving.com)
- Happiness Project: January (caregiving.com)
- Happiness Project: December (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: Your Help Book (caregiving.com)
- Call for Submissions: Your Comedies for Our Next Book (caregiving.com)