Yesterday morning on Your Caregiving Journey, Trish joined me for Table Talk. You can listen to our show via the player below.
We spoke about Trish’s recent Q&A with her brother can caree, Robert, about epilepsy, his days and what he needs to be happy. Trish shared what she learned from Robert because of their Q&A and how his need for happiness drives her caregiving decisions. We ended our discussion by talking about managing public stares because of a disability.
Trish will join me on the second Saturday of every morning on Table Talk. We’ll discuss advocacy, working and caregiving, and disability issues.
Enjoy yesterday’s show!
Updates: Our next show airs on Tuesday, March 13, at 10:30 a.m. ET (9:30 a.m. CT, 7:30 a.m PT). Anna Stookey joins me to discuss whether grieving should be a diagnosis, like depression. You can listen here.
- Epilepsy: Your Questions Answered (caregiving.com)
- Help on Table Talk (caregiving.com)
- Just Added: Groups to Share About Caregiving Help in Your Community (caregiving.com)
- Business (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: Your Help Book (caregiving.com)