Thanks to all who joined me yesterday for our monthly webinar. During the 40-minute webinar, I suggested ways you can beat caregiving’s cabin fever. (Miss it? No worries–you can enjoy the archive here.)
So, I’d love to know: How will you beat your caregiving cabin fever? Please share in our comments section below.
Reminder: Mark your calendars: Our next webinar is April 25 at Noon ET (11 a.m. CT, 9 a.m. PT). I’ll help you listen for your answers to the questions which plague you.
- Webinar Follow-Up: When and How Will You Give Yourself a Chance? (caregiving.com)
- Webinar Follow-Up: Which Step Will You Take? (caregiving.com)
- Your Greatest Caregiving Skill: You Know How (caregiving.com)
- Business (caregiving.com)
- Letting Go Versus Giving Up (caregiving.com)