Last night, we debuted our first Hot Topics talk show on Your Caregiving Journey. Bette, Jane, Richard and ejourneys joined me to share their thoughts about a recent article (A Life Worth Ending) featured in New York magazine. You can listen to our show via the player below.
We spoke about end-of-life decisions, making those tough decisions for a family member and how hard it can be to get helpful information from health care professionals. Please feel free to add your thoughts and experiences in our comments section, below.
Hot Topics will air every-other-Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET (7 p.m. CT, 5 p.m. PT); our next show airs June 13. I’ll give you a heads-up about our topic a few days before the show airs.
- What Would Help You Do What’s Difficult? (caregiving.com)
- The Fine and Messy Art of Listening (caregiving.com)
- Obama Administration Presents Plan to Fight Alzheimer’s Disease (caregiving.com)
- Patience, Patience, Patience….Where Did You Go? (caregiving.com)
- Navigating the Roundabout (caregiving.com)