Now that we’re adults, give us a tough time and we’d love to make a bubble–one that insulates and protects us from the stresses, the bad news, the hurtful people. If we could live in a bubble, we could keep harm out and safety in.
Except, as any kid will tell you, the bubble always bursts.
How do you stay safe without moving into the land of make believe?
Insulate yourself with your faith that you will overcome, that you will resolve, that you will know how to let go when the time comes. You don’t have to hide from the world for fear it will blow up.
You are strong enough to live in the world, even a world that seems too hard. When you live in the world, you soften its hard edges.
- What’s caregiving like for you? We’d love to know! Share your experiences in our annual family caregiver survey. Start the survey here.
- Please vote for Caregiving.com so we can be eligible for a $250,000 grant. Details on how to vote are here.
- Love our comforts? Then you’ll love our books, Take Comfort and Take Comfort, Too. Buy here. You can buy our audio CDs of Take Comfort (Take Comfort, Too will be available later this week!!) here.
- You make the world a better place and our new t-shirt celebrates that! Buy yours (only $9.99 including shipping and handling) here.
- New Study Shows The Stress of Working, Caring (caregiving.com)
- Webinar Follow-Up: What Part of Your Caregiving Story Do You Love? (caregiving.com)
- Needed: Your Stories of Forgiveness (caregiving.com)
- More Comforts (caregiving.com)
- Help Us Get a $250,000 Grant (caregiving.com)