Last night, we aired our Hot Topics show on Your Caregiving Journey. Our panel of family caregivers–ejourneys, Richard, and Jane–answered this question, “How can the Hospital Emergency Room visit be improved for you and your caree?” (Bette, who usually joins our panel, had the night off.) You can listen to our show via the player below.
The panelists shared ideas on how to make the wait easier, which amenities would make the wait more comfortable and how technology could make the visit easier. I think you’ll relate to their experiences as well as love their ideas.
So, now it’s your turn: How can the Hospital Emergency Room visit be improved for you and your caree? Please share your comments, below. And, we’ll continue the conversation on Sunday evening at 8 p.m. ET during our Twitter chat.
- Table Talk airs tomorrow on Your Caregiving Journey. Chris, who cares for his partner, will join me at 10 a.m. ET (9 a.m. CT, 7 a.m. PT). Listen to our show and join our chat room here.
- Please vote for Caregiving.com so we can be eligible for a $250,000 grant. We need 250 votes by June 30 (and we only have 112–blah!). Details on how to vote are here.
- How Can Doctors Make It Easier for You? (caregiving.com)
- What Would Help You Do What’s Difficult? (caregiving.com)
- Help Us Get a $250,000 Grant (caregiving.com)
- A Morning with Old Billy (caregiving.com)
- Sharing Our Elevator Speeches (caregiving.com)
- What’s the “Stuff” Caregivers Say? (caregiving.com)
- Hot Topics (caregiving.com)