In Six Words, What’s a Perfect Summer Day?
We welcome summer’s arrival today.
So, let’s celebrate with a six-word contest. In six words, describe a perfect summer day. Your six-word story about a summer day could read like this:
The sun shines; I can relax.
Long bike ride ends at sundown.
Calm nights in the moon-lit backyard.
Share your story in our comment section, below. We’ll choose a winner to receive our fresh-off-the-presses CD set of Take Comfort, Too. (The CD features me reading the comforts from my book, Take Comfort, Too.) (Update: Congrats to BreeAnna–you’ve won the Take Comfort, Too CD set. Enjoy!!)
I look forward to reading your stories!
- What’s caregiving like for you? We’d love to know! Share your experiences in our annual family caregiver survey. Start the survey here.
- Please vote for Caregiving.com so we can be eligible for a $250,000 grant. Details on how to vote are here.
- You make the world a better place and our new t-shirt celebrates that! Buy yours (only $9.99 including shipping and handling) here.
- Needed: Your Stories of Forgiveness (caregiving.com)
- Bubble (caregiving.com)
- Bright (caregiving.com)
- Webinar Follow-Up: What Part of Your Caregiving Story Do You Love? (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: Your Comedy Book (caregiving.com)