Tell Us: What’s the Worst Caregiving Advice You’ve Received?
I’m always amazed at the unsolicited advice others will offer me.
I’m sure you can relate.
So, I’m wondering: What’s the worst caregiving advice you’ve received? It could be a suggestion from a health care professional or a friend or even a complete stranger. It was probably well-meaning but yet it made you think:
“Are you kidding me?”
So, I’d love to know: What’s the worst caregiving advice you’ve received? Please share in our comments section, below. We’ll choose a winner next Wednesday to receive one of our Disrupt t-shirts (its message: “I’m a Family Caregiver, Our World Is Better Because of Me”). (Congrats to RoaringMouse for winning our t-shirt. Enjoy!)
- What’s caregiving like for you? We’d love to know! Share your experiences in our annual family caregiver survey. Start the survey here.
- Please vote for Caregiving.com so we can be eligible for a $250,000 grant. Details on how to vote are here.
- Webinar Follow-Up: What Part of Your Caregiving Story Do You Love? (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What’s a Perfect Summer Day? (caregiving.com)
- Ask Denise: What Do I Do When I Will and My Sibling Won’t? (caregiving.com)
- A Morning with Old Billy (caregiving.com)
- Help Us Get a $250,000 Grant (caregiving.com)
- Disrupt Update (caregiving.com)