Table Talk Live: Trish and Richard
As you know, Trish scheduled me to present two caregiving seminars in Sacramento last week. Bette traveled with me and helped us organize the seminars and the trips.
Last Sunday, I gave a workshop called “Your Truth and the Team”; over a period of three hours, we discussed the private truth we carry in our hearts and how to uncover that truth to get the help we need. We had a terrific session with wonderful sharing and realizations.
After our workshop, I sat down with Trish, who cares for her brother, and her husband, Richard, who helps his mother and Trish’s brother. Trish also sometimes cares for Richard, who has a back injury from a car accident. I asked them to share how they manage their caregiving roles and their marriage.
- Now Available: Your Comedy Book (caregiving.com)
- Talking with Dana (caregiving.com)
- Table Talk in the Hospital (caregiving.com)
- How Could Emergency Rooms Improve? (caregiving.com)
- Dementia Care: Would a Doll Soothe My Mom? (caregiving.com)
- How Can Doctors Make It Easier for You? (caregiving.com)
- “Inside E Street” – Focus on the Working Caregiver (caregiving.com)