As you know, Trish scheduled me to present two caregiving seminars in Sacramento last week. Bette traveled with me and helped us organize the seminars and the trips.
Last Sunday, I gave a workshop called “Your Truth and the Team”; over a period of three hours, we discussed the private truth we carry in our hearts and how to uncover that truth to get the help we need. We had a terrific session with wonderful sharing and realizations.
After our workshop, I sat down with Trish, who cares for her brother, and her husband, Richard, who helps his mother and Trish’s brother. Trish also sometimes cares for Richard, who has a back injury from a car accident. I asked them to share how they manage their caregiving roles and their marriage.
- Now Available: Your Comedy Book (caregiving.com)
- Talking with Dana (caregiving.com)
- Table Talk in the Hospital (caregiving.com)
- How Could Emergency Rooms Improve? (caregiving.com)
- Dementia Care: Would a Doll Soothe My Mom? (caregiving.com)
- How Can Doctors Make It Easier for You? (caregiving.com)
- “Inside E Street” – Focus on the Working Caregiver (caregiving.com)