If you were to write a book about your caregiving experiences, what would the title be?
A Tale of Two Lives; or
The Real Caregiver of Cook County; or
Ten Years to Heaven: My Caregiving Story.
Share your book title in our comments section. We’ll choose a winner next Wednesday (July 11) to receive a Disrupt t-shirt (you’ll love it!). Have fun!
- Do you live in Chicago? I’d love to meet with you to pick your brain about the waits you experience in doctors’ offices, emergency rooms and hospitals. Learn more here.
- Start creating! Our Caregiving Art Show takes place the second week of September; you’ll find details on how to enter your artwork here.
- We’re looking for forgiveness stories for our next book in our CareGifters series. Learn more about how to submit your story here.
- Share your photos in our A Caregiving Day in Photos; details are here.
- Film your video about what makes caregiving meaningful and add it to Bette’s! Watch hers here and get details on our campaign here.
- Be sure to join our groups to connect with others in a similar situation. And, in our groups, you can ask for suggestions as well as share your invaluable knowledge. Members join our groups for free; to join our site so you can join our groups, go here.
- What Makes Caregiving Meanginful for Bette (caregiving.com)
- When Have You Advocated Against Yourself? (caregiving.com)
- Wing (caregiving.com)
- Needed: Your Stories of Forgiveness (caregiving.com)
- Call for Videos: Caregiving, the Most Meaningful Experience (caregiving.com)