Last night, our call-in show episode aired on Your Caregiving Journey. We shared answers to this question: What’s going well this summer? You can listen to our show via the player, below.
If you couldn’t make our show, I’d love to know your answer. In a time that seems like all is going wrong, it can take a bit of thought to find one thing that’s going well. When you find it, please share in our comments section, below.
- During our show, Bette mentioned one of our free webinars, Finding Your Answer to Those Awful Questions. You can enjoy the webinar here.
- Our next show airs on Saturday at 10 a.m. ET (9 a.m. CT, 7 a.m. PT). Holly, who cares for her husband, joins me for Table Talk. You can listen to the live show and join the chat room here.
- How Could Emergency Rooms Improve? (caregiving.com)
- Talking Money (caregiving.com)
- Eleven Years Later, Caregiving Is Still Difficult (and Perhaps Getting More Difficult) (caregiving.com)
- What Makes Caregiving Meanginful for Bette (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: Which Recycled Thought Will You Trash? (caregiving.com)
- A Caregiving Day in Photos (caregiving.com)