On Tuesday, Bette and I manned a booth at a health and wellness fair for employees at Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. We displayed information about Caregiving.com, handed out copies of The Working Family Caregiver eBook, and gave away I CAN! wristbands. We also raffled two baskets created by Bette.
Bette created our booth, pictured here, with the help of her husband, Greg. They created an awning to show that Caregiving.com can feel like home. They displayed your photos from our Faces of Caregiving Pinterest board below the awning. Visitors who stopped by our booth enjoyed looking at your photos and talking to us about the struggles of caregiving.
If you would like us to come to your community or if you would like to share information about Caregiving.com during a health fair, feel free to send me an email.
Thanks, Bette, so much for a job well done!
- A Caregiving Day in Photos (caregiving.com)
- Enter Your Art in Our Second Annual Caregiving Art Show (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: How Do You Bounce Back? (caregiving.com)
- We’ve Got Classifieds! (caregiving.com)
- Table Talk Live: Trish and Richard (caregiving.com)
- What Makes Caregiving Meanginful for Bette (caregiving.com)