Happiness Project: August
Our action word in August for our Caregiving Happiness Project is Start.
In August, what will you start?
For me, I’m going to start:
1. Planning a vacation.
What will you start? Please share your goals in our comments section, below.
(Would you like to join our Happiness Project, now beginning its third year? We’d love to have you! Just go here for details on how to join.)
- Happiness Project: July (caregiving.com)
- Happiness Project: June (caregiving.com)
- Eleven Years Later, Caregiving Is Still Difficult (and Perhaps Getting More Difficult) (caregiving.com)
- Needed: Your Stories of Forgiveness (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: What’s Your Experience with the MMSE (Mini-Mental State Exam)? (caregiving.com)
- A Caregiving Day in Photos (caregiving.com)