What Activity Will You Enjoy with Your Caree?
We’re taking time this week to reflect and to enjoy some down time. We’re also posing daily questions which prod reflection or action.
Today’s question is: What activity will you enjoy with your caree?
It can seem like all you and your caree often play a game of cat and mouse. Today, though, enjoy a game that allows you both to enjoy, to relax, to be beyond the disease or injury that dealt you a bad hand. Your activity may only last a few minutes. That’s okay. Whatever you can manage will be great.
Play a game. Or, make some art for our Second Annual Caregiving Art Show (deadline is now September 4). Then, tell us about it in our comments section for a chance to win a great gift bag and our grand prizes.
Congrats to EllyGdaughter, who won yesterday’s gift which will help her ride the WAVES of caregiving.
- What Will You Dive In and Try? (caregiving.com)
- How Will You Make a Splash Today? (caregiving.com)
- What Needs Your Water? (caregiving.com)
- How Will You Jump Into a New, Different, Better Way? (caregiving.com)
- What Thought Will You Break From? (caregiving.com)
- Add Forgiveness to the Care Plan (caregiving.com)
- Needed: Your Stories About Gifts (caregiving.com)
- Eleven Years Later, Caregiving Is Still Difficult (and Perhaps Getting More Difficult) (caregiving.com)
- Enter Your Art in Our Second Annual Caregiving Art Show (caregiving.com)
- A Caregiving Day in Photos (caregiving.com)