We’re taking time this week to reflect and to enjoy some down time. We’re also posing daily questions which prod reflection or action.
Today’s question is: What activity will you enjoy with your caree?
It can seem like all you and your caree often play a game of cat and mouse. Today, though, enjoy a game that allows you both to enjoy, to relax, to be beyond the disease or injury that dealt you a bad hand. Your activity may only last a few minutes. That’s okay. Whatever you can manage will be great.
Play a game. Or, make some art for our Second Annual Caregiving Art Show (deadline is now September 4). Then, tell us about it in our comments section for a chance to win a great gift bag and our grand prizes.
Congrats to EllyGdaughter, who won yesterday’s gift which will help her ride the WAVES of caregiving.
- What Will You Dive In and Try? (caregiving.com)
- How Will You Make a Splash Today? (caregiving.com)
- What Needs Your Water? (caregiving.com)
- How Will You Jump Into a New, Different, Better Way? (caregiving.com)
- What Thought Will You Break From? (caregiving.com)
- Add Forgiveness to the Care Plan (caregiving.com)
- Needed: Your Stories About Gifts (caregiving.com)
- Eleven Years Later, Caregiving Is Still Difficult (and Perhaps Getting More Difficult) (caregiving.com)
- Enter Your Art in Our Second Annual Caregiving Art Show (caregiving.com)
- A Caregiving Day in Photos (caregiving.com)