We’re taking time this week to reflect and to enjoy some down time. We’re also posing daily questions which prod reflection or action.
Today’s question is: What needs your attention (your water, so to speak)?
Caregiving will make you wish for a clone. Without the help of a clone, something or someone slips from your radar. Today, water what needs your attention: A relationship, a goal, a dream. Perhaps your soul needs some watering. Today, make time for what or who needs your attention.
Water. Then, tell us about it in our comments section.
When you share in our comments section, you’ll be entered into a chance to win a great gift bag. Congrats to Christine, who won yesterday’s gift which will help her ride the WAVES of caregiving.
- How Will You Jump Into a New, Different, Better Way? (caregiving.com)
- What Will You Dive In and Try? (caregiving.com)
- How Will You Make a Splash Today? (caregiving.com)
- What Thought Will You Break From? (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: What Advice Would You Give Your Before-Caregiving Self? (caregiving.com)
- “We Are” – A Caregiving Manifesto (caregiving.com)
- Needed: Your Stories About Gifts (caregiving.com)