Last night, our Hot Topics show on Your Caregiving Journey aired with our panel of family caregivers (ejourneys, Jane, Richard and Bette). You can listen to our show via the player, below. During the show, each of our panelists completed this sentence: I’m so over…
So, in 30 minutes, we decided we are over trying too hard, apologizing to our family, bad habits, our pain, putting our needs second, winter, salads, others’ assumptions, should’s and worrying about what others think of us.
We’d love to know: What are you so over? Please share in our comments section, below.
- Sunday’s Quiz Show Winner (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: How Do You Bounce Back? (caregiving.com)
- How Can Hospitals Improve the Discharge Process? (caregiving.com)
- The Shifting Perspective on Help (caregiving.com)
- Eleven Years Later, Caregiving Is Still Difficult (and Perhaps Getting More Difficult) (caregiving.com)
- What Are Your Must-Haves? (caregiving.com)
- We’ve Got Classifieds! (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Protect Your Caree’s Privacy As You Seek Support? (caregiving.com)