Happiness Project: October
Our action word in October for our Caregiving Happiness Project is Do.
This month, we no longer put off what we mean to do. We just do it. So, in October, what will you do?
For me, I’m going to:
1. Create a system to manage my finances.
What will you do? Please share your goals in our comments section, below.
- Happiness Project: September (caregiving.com)
- Happiness Project: August (caregiving.com)
- Needed: Your Stories About Gifts (caregiving.com)
- Catching Up with Kristin (caregiving.com)
- Join Us on October 21 for our First Annual CareGifters Walk-A-Thon (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: Your Forgiveness Book (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Protect Your Caree’s Privacy As You Seek Support? (caregiving.com)