Storm Stories: Managing Sandy
Caregiving in good weather is challenging enough. Add in bad weather, like a hurricane or a blizzard, and you can feel like a disaster waits outside your door.
Feel free to keep us posted on how you’re preparing for the hurricane and blizzard in our comments section below. Let us know how you’re preparing and how you plan to ride it all out.
- Getting Help to Your Caree When Bad Weather Gets in the Way
- When Housebound, Make In-House Activities Work for You
- Stay Home: Resources to Get a Break Right Where You Are
- Some Days… When the Bad Outnumber the Good
- Report: Almost Half of Family Caregivers Perform Medical Tasks (caregiving.com)
- How Anger Steals Your Happiness (caregiving.com)
- What’s On Your Playlist? (caregiving.com)