Hard to believe we’re heading into the final two months of the year. We spent October “doing”–I hope you did what you intended.
In November, our word is….
As we begin the season of giving, we’ll actually focus on taking. Sounds odd but let’s see what happens if we put the spin on giving in order to take.
For me, I’m going to:
1. Take time to enjoy what’s important.
What will you take? Please share in our comments section, below.
- Happiness Project: October (caregiving.com)
- Happiness Project: September (caregiving.com)
- How Anger Steals Your Happiness (caregiving.com)
- Cook for a Caregiver Is Friday! (caregiving.com)
- National Family Caregivers Month Celebration (caregiving.com)