It’s a cook-free (and dirty dish-less!) Progressive Party.
Throughout the week of December 9, we’ll stop by the blogs of family caregivers, dropping off holiday well-wishes and good cheer. Our party also includes companies that provides services and/or products to help family caregivers.
Because no party is complete without presents, we’ve got prizes! We’re giving away a gift a day on Caregiving.com. Just post a comment on the site each day during the week of December 9 for a chance to win a present created by one of Santa’s special helpers.
On Caregiving.com, family caregivers share their days through their own blogs. You can meet our bloggers here.
On December 9, be sure to stop here to begin our progressive party. We’ll have links to participating websites and blogs; simply visit the sites, sharing comfort, cheer and your story as you click along. Our party lasts one week so you’ll have plenty of visiting time.
Are you a family caregiver who blogs and interested in being one of our hosts during the blog party? We’d love to have you along! Simply:
1. Read our guidelines.
2. Add your website information by sending me an email. Include your website address and a brief description of your site.
3. Post this widget on your page:
- Tell Us: Holiday Tips for the First-Time Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Hot Topics: Where’s the Help? (caregiving.com)
- Report: Almost Half of Family Caregivers Perform Medical Tasks (caregiving.com)