Monday’s talk show with ghost-writer Kristi Petersen Schoonover (you can read the recap and listen to the show here) made me think about ghost stories. Which always leads me to a six-word story.
So, even though Halloween is over, let’s tell caregiving ghost stories. But in six words.
Under the full moon, I howl.
The walker moves–owner-less–toward me.*
As darkness comes, incontinence supplies disappear.
Please share your six-word ghost stories in our comments section, below. Have fun!
*A six-word story rule: A hyphenated word counts as one word.
- The Story Always Gets Out (caregiving.com)
- Ask Your Caregiving Questions; We’ll Get You Answers (caregiving.com)
- CareGifters: Giving to L’Tanya (caregiving.com)
- Tonight: Beat Holiday Stress (caregiving.com)
- A Caregiving Day in Photos (caregiving.com)
- Site of the Week: CaringBridge.org (caregiving.com)
- The Caregiver’s Dilemma (caregiving.com)