On Monday morning, Kristin joined me on Your Caregiving Journey for a check-in before she moves to Mexico. You can listen to our show via the player below.
As you know, Kristin blogged about caring for Mary, a family friend. Mary died this summer, which meant that Kristin faced decisions about her own future. Earlier this month, Kristin joined me to share about her decision to move to Mexico. (You can listen to last month’s show by clicking the link below.) On Monday, Kristin shared after what life feels like after caregiving ends, her plans for her life in Mexico and her desire to continue helping family caregivers.
We wish Kristin much luck on her move. She’ll continue to share her wisdom here and we’ll blog about her next chapter on AfterGiving.com.
- Catching Up with Kristin (caregiving.com)
- When Work and Caregiving Call on the Same Line (caregiving.com)
- Hot Topics: Where’s the Help? (caregiving.com)
- What Are Your Must-Haves? (caregiving.com)
- The Shifting Perspective on Help (caregiving.com)