We break for fall starts today! Our week of special events hopes to help you find a new perspective or a better way. Every day for the next week, we’ll pose a question on Caregiving.com. We’ll choose a daily winner from those who post an answer; the winner will receive a gift check for a Butterball turkey. (Yep, we’re giving away turkeys!!) For a chance to win, just post your answer each day in our comments section.
Today, our question is: How do you save time?
We gained an hour last night. Which makes me wonder: How do you save time? What tips do you have for other family caregivers to help them save time? You may have a time-saving technique you use during personal care. Or, perhaps you have a way to shop for groceries that takes merely minutes. Or, maybe, you know you know how to prioritize your day so that you feel like you gain time, rather than losing.
Share your time-saving tips in our comments section, below, for a chance to win a gift check for a Butterball turkey.
I look forward to reading your comments!
- When Work and Caregiving Call on the Same Line (caregiving.com)
- Have You Fired a Doctor? (caregiving.com)
- Report: Almost Half of Family Caregivers Perform Medical Tasks (caregiving.com)
- National Family Caregivers Month Celebration (caregiving.com)
- Kristin’s Next Chapter (caregiving.com)