I took a walk last week through the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago. The trees flashed amazing colors while the leaves colored and covered the ground. As I walked, I could hear squirrels wading their ways through the leaves, gathering their food for the winter. They’re getting ready for what’s next.
So, today, I wonder: How will you prepare for your future?
Maybe you’ll save what you can (see our A Dollar a Day campaign). Perhaps you’ll take a class, online or in your community, to help you prepare to for the next phase of your career. Maybe you’ll research the next phase of your caree’s disease process so you’ll be ready with the right help for both of you. You might start planning a trip you can take whenever you can.
Please share what you’ll do today to get ready for your tomorrow. And, by sharing in our comments section, you’ll be entered into a chance to win a gift check for a Butterball turkey. Congrats to G-J, who won yesterday’s turkey.
- We Break for Fall: What Will You Change? (caregiving.com)
- We Break for Fall: How Will You Add Color? (caregiving.com)
- We Break for Fall! How Will You Add Color? (caregiving.com)
- We Break for Fall! How Will You Fall Into a Healthy Habit? (caregiving.com)
- We Break for Fall!: How Do You Save Time? (caregiving.com)