Yesterday, I led our free monthly webinar, “Communicating About Caregiving.” During the webinar, I walked you through several scenarios you’ll face during caregiving that require communication. Your emotions may make the communication just too difficult, which is why I helped you create drafts of statements. Creating statements now you can use when a health care professional asks for a decision or a family member acts badly means you can avoid feeling tongue-tied. (Miss the webinar? No worries? You can enjoy the archive here.)
So, I’d love to know: What statement did you draft during our webinar? Please share in our comments section, below.
(And, our next webinar takes place in January. Register for Managing Time During Your Day and Your Life here.)
- Webinar Follow-Up: What Will You Change This Holiday Season? (caregiving.com)
- Webinar Follow-Up: Which Step Will You Take? (caregiving.com)
- A Community Caregiving Journal… (caregiving.com)
- Holiday Survival Guide (caregiving.com)
- Report: Almost Half of Family Caregivers Perform Medical Tasks (caregiving.com)