On Saturday, Holly, who cares for her husband, joined me for Table Talk as she does every third Saturday of every month. You can listen to our show via the player below.
Holly and I discussed her holidays plans and the adjustments she makes to her traditions to accommodate her husband. Holly also shared the magic she feels during the holidays during the early morning quiet of her day, when she lights her candles.
I’d love to know: What’s a magical moment for you during the holidays? Please share in our comments section, below.
- When So Much Changes, Can the Love Stay the Same? (caregiving.com)
- Your Marketability Because of Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- What’s Your Holiday Spending Plan? (caregiving.com)
- The Clutter Struggle (caregiving.com)
- How Much Do You Do? (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Find Relief? (caregiving.com)
- Hot Topics: Where’s the Help? (caregiving.com)
- How Anger Steals Your Happiness (caregiving.com)
- Dementia Care During a Natural Disaster (caregiving.com)