1. Sleep, which shows you your dreams.
2. Imagination, so you can see the possibility of your dreams.
3. Rest, so you can keep your energy for your dreams.
4. Time, so you have the moments you need for your dreams.
5. Support, so you can keep moving forward into your dreams.
6. Boundaries, so you can reign in the weeds, allowing your dreams to branch out.
7. Nourishment, so you can keep your dreams growing.
8. Breaks, so you can keep your perspective on the importance of your dreams.
9. Space, so your dreams have room to gain ground.
10. Light, so you can see your dreams blossom.
11. Horizon, so you can understand how your dreams continue.
12. Voice, so you can tell your dreams what you need.
13. Faith, so you always believe in your dreams.
Wishing you a 2013 that brings to life your life-long dreams.
Happy New Year!
- In Six Words: What’s Your Wish for Another Caregiver? (caregiving.com)
- Can We Unlearn Unhappiness? (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: 2013 Calendar (caregiving.com)