Happiness Project: December Action
This month, for our Caregiving Happiness Project, let’s make.
I spoke with a colleague last night who spoke about her tradition of making Christmas cookies. It sounded like so much fun! So, this month, I’m going to make Christmas cookies with my niece, Elizabeth.
This month, what will you make?Please share your actions for our Caregiving Happiness Project in our comments section, below.
- Holiday Progressive Blog Party Starts Dec. 9! (caregiving.com)
- A Community Caregiving Journal… (caregiving.com)
- Holiday Survival Guide (caregiving.com)
- You Can’t Wait 10 Years (caregiving.com)
- Christmas Card Exchange Group (caregiving.com)
- Platitudes on Gratitudes (caregiving.com)