It’s a cook-free (and dirty dish-less!) Progressive Party.
Throughout the week of December 9, we’re stopping by the blogs of family caregivers, dropping off holiday well-wishes and good cheer. Our party also includes companies that provides services and/or products to help family caregivers.
You can see the participating blogs and websites here. Simply visit each site and share comfort, cheer and your story as you click along. Be sure to say you’re visiting because of Caregiving.com’s Holiday Progressive Blog Party.
Because no party is complete without presents, we’ve got prizes! We’re giving away a gift a day on Caregiving.com. Just post a comment on the site each day during the week of December 9 for a chance to win a copy of my newest eBook, My Caregiving Journey. In this eBook, you’ll be directed each week to write about an experience or an emotion. The next week, you’ll receive three words to write about, which can help you find the next level of your story. Our prompts are flexible so write in any way that feels right.
We’re also giving away prizes at the end of our week:
- Take Comfort, the MP3, and Take Comfort, Too, the MP3. On these audio books, I read reflections about the caregiving experience and then turn each into a comfort;
- $20 Amazon.com gift certificate, donated by Kaye at SandwichINK.com;
- autographed copy of Forever a Caregiver by Trish Hughes Kreis (our own Trish!);
- “A HEART PLAN Audio Package — Overcoming Caregiving Heartache,” a $97 value, shows you simple practical secrets to preventing and combating caregiver stress. Donated by CaregivingWithPurpose.com, “A HEART PLAN Audio Package — Overcoming Caregiving Heartache” includes keys to maintaining positive energy, using laughter and humor effectively, decreasing negative stress, finding joy through gratitude, and nurturing your own body, soul and spirit.
- and a grand prize worth $255: three free coaching sessions with me.
Have fun! If have any questions, please feel free to email me.
- Holiday Progressive Blog Party Guidelines (caregiving.com)
- Holiday Progressive Party Participants (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: Holiday Tips for the First-Time Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Working and Caregiving: Communication, Flexibility, Creativity (caregiving.com)
- You Can’t Wait 10 Years (caregiving.com)