Thanks so much to all who participated in our Holiday Progressive Blog Party.
Our grand prize winners include:
- Gail, who won Take Comfort, the MP3, and Take Comfort, Too, the MP3. On these audio books, I read reflections about the caregiving experience and then turn each into a comfort;
- Bob, who autographed copy of Forever a Caregiver by Trish Hughes Kreis (our own Trish!);
- Amy, who won “A HEART PLAN Audio Package — Overcoming Caregiving Heartache,” a $97 value, shows you simple practical secrets to preventing and combating caregiver stress. Donated by CaregivingWithPurpose.com, “A HEART PLAN Audio Package — Overcoming Caregiving Heartache” includes keys to maintaining positive energy, using laughter and humor effectively, decreasing negative stress, finding joy through gratitude, and nurturing your own body, soul and spirit.
Winners can expect an email from me with details by tomorrow morning. Enjoy!
- In Six Words: What’s Your Wish for Another Caregiver? (caregiving.com)
- Progressive Blog Party Participants (caregiving.com)
- When Work and Caregiving Call on the Same Line (caregiving.com)
- You Can’t Wait 10 Years (caregiving.com)
- Holiday Survival Guide (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: Holiday Tips for the First-Time Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Your Marketability Because of Caregiving (caregiving.com)