So, this week I took a break. (Thanks so much to ejourneys, G-J, Jane, Bette and Trish for holding down the fort.) I had a few glitches so I the break didn’t last as long as I intended. I did, however, take time away.
Because it’s just absolutely great to get a break.
So, let’s celebrate the beautiful concept called a break, even the one that only lasts a few minutes. In six words, please describe how a break feels to you. Here’s mine:
The absence of worry brings solutions.
The pages of my book sing. (Feel free to also write in six words how a break sounds.)
The outside world is really amazing.
Please share your six-story about a break in our comments section, below. Have fun!
- A Caregiving Day in Photos (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: Your Gifts Book (caregiving.com)
- Next: Glitter, Bounce, Frank (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Organize the Medical Paperwork? (caregiving.com)
- Fighting the Feeling You’ll Be Left Behind (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: 2013 Calendar (caregiving.com)
- Would You Want to Know? (caregiving.com)
- Your Marketability Because of Caregiving (caregiving.com)