We begin our holiday progressive blog party today. Rather than bringing along dishes, we share well-wishes with other family caregivers.
So, let’s start here. In six words, what’s your wish for another family caregiver? It may sound like this:
- Wishing you wisdom to know right.
- I wish you comfort, always.
Please share yours in our comments section, below. And, feel free to share as many as you’d like.
- Holiday Progressive Blog Party Starts Today! (caregiving.com)
- Holiday Progressive Blog Party Guidelines (caregiving.com)
- Working and Caregiving: Communication, Flexibility, Creativity (caregiving.com)
- You Can’t Wait 10 Years (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: Holiday Tips for the First-Time Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)