In her series, RoaringMouse reminds that learning is ever-present during caregiving. In a time that just seems to take, caregiving can teach. I’d love for you to share what you learn from your caree. Perhaps it’s patience or the value of time or the importance of telling the truth about your limits.
Please share your lessons learned in our comments section, below.
- Holiday Progressive Blog Party Starts Today! (caregiving.com)
- (8+1): The Shamash (The Attendent) (caregiving.com)
- Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way (caregiving.com)
- Working and Caregiving: Communication, Flexibility, Creativity (caregiving.com)
- Progressive Blog Party Participants (caregiving.com)
- You Can’t Wait 10 Years (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words: What’s Your Wish for Another Caregiver? (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: Holiday Tips for the First-Time Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)