On Wednesday, our panel of family caregivers (ejourneys, Jane and Richard) joined me for Hot Topics on Your Caregiving Journey. We discussed this question: What doesn’t the doctor tell you but should? You can listen to our show via the player below.
Our conversation led to this question: Would you want to know if you have the genes which carry a disease like Alzheimer’s? We all said, Yes. What do you say? Share your thoughts in our comments section, below.
- With Self-Care, You Keep (caregiving.com)
- How Much Do I Care? (caregiving.com)
- The More Open You Are, The More You Help Others (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: Holiday Tips for the First-Time Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Your Marketability Because of Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Our Quiz Show Winner Was… (caregiving.com)
- Hot Topics: Where’s the Help? (caregiving.com)
- Have You Fired a Doctor? (caregiving.com)