End-of-Life Conversations Even After Life
Trish shared more about her conversation with her caree, Robert, and his wishes (you can read her post about the conversation here) as well as conversations with her husband, Richard (@kreisler). We also talked about how hard it can be to follow wishes which we worry may not be best for our caree.
And, that led to a discussion about Trish’s father and his decision not to go on dialysis. Her father’s death has haunted Trish; we worked through her worries and emotions to find, I hope, a final resolution.
What do you think? Do you agree with my suggestions about Trish’s dream the night before her father’s funeral? Share your comments, below.
- Caregiving and Your Career: What Do You Want? (caregiving.com)
- A Caree Shares His Thoughts About End of Life (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Manage Caregiving’s Slooooow Motion? (caregiving.com)
- Working and Caregiving: Emotions in the Workplace (caregiving.com)
- Book Club Discussion: Blue Nights (caregiving.com)
- Competing for Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- When Do You Need Comfort? (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Tell the Truth? (caregiving.com)
- Setting Your Financial Goals (caregiving.com)
- Could I be a Family Care Manager? (caregiving.com)