In Six Words, What’s a Caregiving Worry?
Then caregiving comes and you think, “Why in the world did I waste my time worrying about such small stuff?”
The worries in caregiving can stop your heart and leave your breath-less. They can keep you up at night and take up time during your day. And, sometimes, you can feel like you’re the only who has these worries.
So, let’s keep company in our worries. Let’s share what we worry about and, for fun, do it in six words. Your worry may look like this:
I worry I’ll not know enough.
What if I no longer can?
Egos will derail what’s important.
What’s your six-word caregiving worry? Please share below in our comments section.
- In Six Words, How Do You Define Caregiving? (caregiving.com)
- Consider Keeping Acts of Service in the Family (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words: What’s Your Wish for Another Caregiver? (caregiving.com)
- Finding Your Fit with a Career and Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Manage Caregiving’s Slooooow Motion? (caregiving.com)