Poll: Would You Take a Position as Family Care Manager?
Yesterday, I wrote a post exploring the idea of a designated family caregiver in every family. (Read “The Future of Caregiving: A Designated Family Caregiver?“) In essences, families pool their money to hire another family member to be that family unit’s primary family caregiver. I call this position a Family Care Manager.
Today, I’d love to know if this position appeals to you. For the purposes of this poll, please make some assume that your family has the resources to hire you and has offered you the job of Family Care Manager.
I’d love to know: Would you accept the position? Please cast your vote in our poll below.
Reminder: We’ll continue this conversation on Your Caregiving Journey on Wednesday, January 16, at 8 p.m. ET. Call 1-646-652-4944 during our show to share your ideas and join the chat room to discuss your thoughts with other family caregivers. Listen here.
- The Future of Caregiving: A Designated Family Caregiver? (caregiving.com)
- Working and Caregiving: Communication, Flexibility, Creativity (caregiving.com)
- You Can’t Wait 10 Years (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words: What’s Your Wish for Another Caregiver? (caregiving.com)
- Finding Your Fit with a Career and Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Help! I Just Realized My Mom Needs Help! (caregiving.com)