The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) turns 20 in February and The National Partnership for Women and Children wants to hear your stories. How has the FMLA benefited you? Have you taken leave to care for your caree? Or have you been unable to afford the unpaid leave the law provides?
Share your story here.
- Caregiving and Your Career: What Do You Want? (caregiving.com)
- Finding Your Fit with a Career and Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Needed: Your Stories About Love (caregiving.com)
- Working and Caregiving: Communication, Flexibility, Creativity (caregiving.com)
- Help! I Just Realized My Mom Needs Help! (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: Your Secret That’s Got You (caregiving.com)