A Conversation About Our Cruise
Today, I joined Chris (@thpurplejacket) on his weekly talk show, Be a Healthy Caregiver, to discuss our upcoming Caregiving Cruise. You can listen to our show via the player below.
Chris and I spoke about our goals for the cruise: To connect you with others who understand caregiving, to have fun and to relax. We’re thrilled to be able to offer this opportunity to cruise with you. We’ve got a special price for our cruise, which includes the cost of the cruise, a one-hour cocktail party and three one-hour workshops. To make sure we keep this special rate, book your cruise by March 15.
Just go here to make your reservation.
- Join our Caregiving Cruise: November 11-15, 2013 (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What’s a Caregiving Fear? (caregiving.com)
- Looking for Work While Navigating Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Because We Need Help, Are We Burdens? (caregiving.com)
- An ID Badge Just for You (caregiving.com)
- Working and Caregiving: Emotions in the Workplace (caregiving.com)
- A Caree Shares His Thoughts About End of Life (caregiving.com)