During our show, we discussed the word “burden.” Because we need help–either because give care or because we receive care–are we burdens? We shared our perspective on burdens, asking for help and being able to help. @g-j, @kathy and @thpurplejacket joined us in the chat room to share their perspectives.
So, I’d love know: How do you feel about caregiving as it relates to burden? When do you feel like a burden? Please share your thoughts in our comments section, below.
- Moving from Worry and Guilt to Help (caregiving.com)
- A Caree Shares His Thoughts About End of Life (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Manage Caregiving’s Slooooow Motion? (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Tell the Truth? (caregiving.com)
- Can We Unlearn Unhappiness? (caregiving.com)
- When Do You Get Jealous? (caregiving.com)
- End-of-Life Conversations Even After Life (caregiving.com)