Each care plan also includes an intention to build on what you do well. In our care plan, we define well this way:
- Wisdom comes from being attentive grateful and curious.
- Energy comes from your food, your exercise and your breaks.
- Laughter comes from within, from your relationships and from your entertainment.
- Love comes from within, from your relationships and from your passions.
And, to keep you from falling into the well, you’ll also add thoughts in your care plan about forgiving yourself, family members, friends, your caree, the disease process and whatever else causes you pain and sorrow. Because forgiveness is a work in progress, you also can include comments on where you are in the process.
Your care plan for the week of March 3 is ready for you to download below. You also can download a sample care plan to use as a guide when you create your own.
Be sure to sign and date your completed plan–it’s your commitment to yourself to be well.
Your Care Plans
- Download Your Weekly Care Plan: Feb. 24 (caregiving.com)
- Download Your Weekly Care Plan: Feb. 17 (caregiving.com)
- Download Your Weekly Care Plan: Feb. 10 (caregiving.com)
- Download Your Weekly Care Plan: Feb. 3 (caregiving.com)
- Activities To Do With Your Caree (caregiving.com)
- Webinar Follow-Up: How Can We Help You Build Your Team? (caregiving.com)